Analog Multiplexer /Demultiplexer

Hi,
I am using an 8X8 thermal array to read temperature of 8 rows (8 sensors in each row).
I want to read the temperature of each row or column in one moment or sequentially.
Please suggest me which multiplexer IC i should use.
I am attaching a pic of block diagram of the system i am trying to implement.P_20180212_154210|375x500

Thanks,
Shivam

If they are analog sensors, which give a certain voltage as sensor output then you can use analog mux like HCF4051 and enable the power to the rows(Power input to sensors) and then select the column (Sensor output pins) you want and read the MUX output using a ADC.

This should work in theory, You can find out after experimenting. I haven’t personally attempted it so far.

I am trying to use HC 4067 for multiplexing but the problem i am facing is how to get one complete row on output. For temperature measurement i am using a Linear Technology board which is capable of reading 9 sensors on 9 channels.
So how to switch between columns or rows.
This is the snapshot of the software which i am using to capture temperature on 9 channels.

You should control power to each row using a power P-MOSFET. By selectively enabling power to a row of sensors and disabling remaining row MOSFET’s you can get the results as desired.

When i am selecting a row, i am getting an equivalent resistance across the full matrix.

I didnt understand, please explain

How should i eliminate cross talk currents in rows and columns when selecting a specific sensor.

Hi…i am a new user here. As per my knowledge these sensors gives voltage as output then you can use analog mux like HCF4051 and enable the power to the rows and then select the column you want and read the MUX output using a ADC.

pcb assembly house