Email on my gmail account using SIM800 module

sim800

Hey there , i want to my arduino to use the sim800 module and send an email on my gmail account using sim800 . But i am not finding any useful or detailed resource on how to do so . Can anyone help me out how can i do that . All i want is my sim800 to send me an email .

Even if i get the AT commands or like any other method it will be really helpful for me .

Regards
Aman Singhal

Hi Aman,
I have a example on how to send mail on my youtube channel. Please refer.

I tried it with my sim800 and its not working and secondly , i want to use my gmail account how can i do that . I don’t have a c pannel or anything of that sort .
And for gmail i also tried using these setting but after SMTP send it shows SMTPSEND 63 :

For SMTP
Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Server - requires TLS or SSL:
smtp.gmail.com
Use Authentication: Yes
Port for TLS/STARTTLS: 587
Port for SSL: 465
Server timeouts Greater than 1 minute, we recommend 5

I havent tried Gmail ,
But, For using secure connections, you can enable SSL using command AT+EMAILSSL=1
Read more here,

Sir , it is a matter of urgency it will be really appreciable if you can try out using gmail with sim800L module . I tried to find out on several forums and websites i was’nt able to pull it off . So it will be really great if you can make a tutorial to do so .

Hi Aman,
I am not sure gmail supports SMTP. I heard they use IMAP. Go through their documentation once.

Can you tell me about some free SMTP email .

Zoho used to support earlier but not anymore.
I am using Yandex now. Its free, But i am not sure about the SSL needed or not?