SIM7100e does not connect to the operator

Hi, good day.

I’m having problems to connect simcom sim7100e module.

In previous projects with different modules i had not problem with this since they do connect automatically to the available network operator but this time the module is not connectig itself. I left downbelow some AT commands responses that I consider relevant for you to help me

at+creg?
+CREG: 0,2
OK

at+csq
+CSQ: 99,99
OK

at+cops=?
+COPS: (1,“Telcel GSM”,“TELCEL”,“334020”,2),(1,“movistar”,“movistar”,“33403”,2),(0,1,2,3,4,5),(0,1,2)
OK

at+cbc
+CBC: 3.293V
OK

at+autocsq=1,1
+CSQ: 21,99

Booting…

SMS DONE
PB DONE

You can notice that there is not signal for a while so I use at+autocsq to get a report when the signal quality change and when it does the module is rebooting I’m really lost here because this have never happened in previous projects.

I have proved with two diferents sim from different brand and it is the same but when I tried the module without any sim the module gets a good constant CSQ so I don’t rule out the posibility that it could be the sims

I’ll appreciate any help you can give to get the module connected, thank you in advance.

Why is battery voltage at 3.2V?
Should it not be 4V?

Here is voltage level for SIM7100

Low Voltage: Between 3200mV and 4000mV. Default value is 3200.
High Voltage: Between 4000mV and 4300mV. Default value is 4300.

Hope this help

Hi, how to remove this msg PB DONE, i don’t need it to show me PB DONE, how to disable it?